Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
my widos not activate
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program. Also purchased the back-up disk. Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk. Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page. Where is my account page?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
my widos not activate
So ur telling me tht I have to buy this now,, I was using myaccount before so now i tkeit I have to buyit
I have no question yet ,,if I do I will let you all ****.
my computer crashed and I need to reload Office Can you send me the code
but why they telling I don't have account