How do I get to my "account page"?

Anonymous
2010-10-14T22:30:04+00:00

Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program.  Also purchased the back-up disk.  Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk.  Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page.  Where is my account page?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-04-08T17:54:12+00:00

    The account page for your Office account is here:

    https://office.microsoft.com/MyAccount.aspx

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-04-08T14:39:23+00:00

    Ineed my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-03-08T17:32:07+00:00

    every images are lock

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-03-08T17:30:49+00:00

    I need to change my dextop image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-03-05T07:18:26+00:00

    I am updet my windows but my windows not activated

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments