How do I get to my "account page"?

Anonymous
2010-10-14T22:30:04+00:00

Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program.  Also purchased the back-up disk.  Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk.  Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page.  Where is my account page?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-05-12T16:49:26+00:00

    how can  I get my microsoft office back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-06-24T14:26:15+00:00

    I am trying to Cancel my Microsoft Home 365 at $9.99 a month.  Can not seem to find the page to do this.  Please cancel

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-05-01T14:07:21+00:00

    how do I get to my account?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-05-01T14:02:48+00:00

    The key received when I purchased the disk containing Office, 2KM2X-QGNGW-RGRFG-BC8CV-JQHG4 doesn't work.  Where is the right key?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-03-16T12:42:28+00:00

    I hope you got my account udate info

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments