Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
I need to access my account, how do I do that?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program. Also purchased the back-up disk. Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk. Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page. Where is my account page?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I need to access my account, how do I do that?
Login to the link below
~~http://www2.buyoffice.microsoft.com/usa/~~
Then click on my account to find the products you have purchased
You can also click on the link below to obtain a new product key if you have a proof of purchase:-
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823570
Outdated information struck 
The account page for your Office account is here:
I need to access my account, how do I do that?
Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program. Also purchased the back-up disk. Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk. Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page. Where is my account page?
The place where you bought it. If you can't remember where it is, simply call them. The confirmation email is in an email with details.
Ron