Sorry--I just read your question today and you must have found a solution long ago, considering today's date. But just in case someone else comes here looking for answers: I'm not sure with WiFi, but the solution probably has more to do with what is in
the Devices and Printers box in your Control Panel than it does with the means of communication between the computer and printer. Look there and see what printers are listed and which one has a green check-mark on it, marking it as the default. It seems strange
to me, but even though One Note is not a physical machine, there is is, listed right along with my Canon (previously HP) printer. Treat it as if it were a physical entity. Delete it and your physical printer if necessary, and reinstall your printer. Sometimes
it is enough just to uninstall it and then turn off and restart your computer, which will detect it and "install" it for you. (I am writing from memory here, so may be a little off on some point, but you get the general idea.)