One Note hijacked my printer after I had installed Office 2013, and I couldn't just change the default printer back to the name of the one I have because the only printers now listed under printers in the Control Panel were 4 that all had something to do
with One Note. My real printer was no longer there.
Here's what finally worked for me. It is possible that I didn't need to restart so many times, but FWIW...
(1) I turned off my computer, pulled out the power plug and the USB plug from the printer and restarted.
(2) I turned the PC off again, this time plugging the two cords into my printer again. When I restarted, I found my printer listed along with the 4 One Note "printers".
(3) Now I could remove the checkmark from the One Note printer it was on and put it on my printer. I also deleted all 4 of the One Note printers. They have not bothered me since, though I assume that One Note is still there somewhere in my computer.
I hope this helps someone.