Excel won't open maximized

Anonymous
2010-06-25T12:40:51+00:00

Tried setting the starup icon properties to start maximised. Tried setting registry entry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Excel\Options\Maximized to 0x00000003

All to no avail. I've sen the prob reported on lots fo other forums but it's always the solutions noted aboive that are suggested, and jsut as reported on those forums, they don't resolve the issue with Excel 2010.


sh

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2012-02-11T14:29:34+00:00

    You have to open excel, maximize it, then lcose it. It will only open maximized if it was last clsoed that way. Annoying, itsn't it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-02-11T03:17:43+00:00

    Dear Toydude,

    It still not work for me. I did as what you mention already.

    I set the shortcut properties to maximized but still not work.

    Please help.

    THank you.

    Neung

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2011-09-06T15:41:56+00:00

    This works perfectly, funny how so many people continue to argue and can't answer such a simple question. Thanks so much Toydude

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2011-08-03T16:51:00+00:00

    I don't protect any of my workbooks. I just put the maximize macro in my personal macro file and now it opens maximized all of the time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments