Microsoft Office Picture Manager for Windows 7

Anonymous
2011-02-12T01:40:47+00:00

Does the picture manager come with Windows 7, because I can't find it.  Does it come with office 2010?  I would like to use it, and I do not like other photo editing programs.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-02-12T02:04:11+00:00

No, Office Picture Manager is a component of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office applications. You can find it by clicking Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools

If its not there, then that means it was not installed.

Click Start, type: Programs and features

Hit Enter

Scroll down to Microsoft Office

Select it

Click Change on the command bar

Click Add or remove programs

Click Continue

Expand Microsoft Office Tools

Click Microsoft Office Picture manager

Select Run from my Computer

Click Continue


Teching It Easy: With Windows |ActiveWin |Notebooks | Microsoft MVP

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-20T18:59:18+00:00

    what version of Windows are you using?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-20T21:26:29+00:00

    windows vista home premium

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-20T22:03:55+00:00

    I am familiar with XP and could tell you how to get to All Programs list to see if  it is on your computer but it may have been dropped with Vista.  If it is listed under MS Office, Tools, then you would be able to Add it.  If not, you cant.    I think you were trying to download it from a site listed in an earlier response?   I'm not certain that would work.   You'd have to download it from that site, and then "Install" it instead of "add" it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-20T22:32:16+00:00

    joyce, i was able to download and install it on the computer that did not have it and for which MS office package was upgraded. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments