Microsoft Office Picture Manager for Windows 7

Anonymous
2011-02-12T01:40:47+00:00

Does the picture manager come with Windows 7, because I can't find it.  Does it come with office 2010?  I would like to use it, and I do not like other photo editing programs.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-02-12T02:04:11+00:00

No, Office Picture Manager is a component of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office applications. You can find it by clicking Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools

If its not there, then that means it was not installed.

Click Start, type: Programs and features

Hit Enter

Scroll down to Microsoft Office

Select it

Click Change on the command bar

Click Add or remove programs

Click Continue

Expand Microsoft Office Tools

Click Microsoft Office Picture manager

Select Run from my Computer

Click Continue


Teching It Easy: With Windows |ActiveWin |Notebooks | Microsoft MVP

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2011-11-18T12:49:21+00:00

    I have windows 7 and cannot find picture manager installed on my computer

    it always defaults to the hP installed program, nor can I utilize Acrobe as I cannot find it

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-02-20T04:20:16+00:00

    Works great! :) 

    thank you so much

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-04-01T22:34:30+00:00

    Microsoft picture manager is the best.

    I want to load the most recent Microsoft Office edition

        THAT INCLUDES  PICTURE MANAGER in its Tools

    on to my newer laptop which runs  Windows 8

    What is the last year that Microsoft Office  included  PICTURE MANAGER

    and

    Will it run on Windows 8?

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-10-12T17:51:15+00:00

    install office 2013 and only picture manager from Office 2010. it works fine for me with office 2013.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments