Microsoft Office Picture Manager for Windows 7

Anonymous
2011-02-12T01:40:47+00:00

Does the picture manager come with Windows 7, because I can't find it.  Does it come with office 2010?  I would like to use it, and I do not like other photo editing programs.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-02-12T02:04:11+00:00

No, Office Picture Manager is a component of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office applications. You can find it by clicking Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools

If its not there, then that means it was not installed.

Click Start, type: Programs and features

Hit Enter

Scroll down to Microsoft Office

Select it

Click Change on the command bar

Click Add or remove programs

Click Continue

Expand Microsoft Office Tools

Click Microsoft Office Picture manager

Select Run from my Computer

Click Continue


Teching It Easy: With Windows |ActiveWin |Notebooks | Microsoft MVP

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-05-01T00:42:56+00:00

    Hint: Searching is good. But if the old questions do NOT give you an answer, you really should post a new question. That way you can clearly identify your specific situation and problem. Including links to other questions you looked at that didn't work is OK so we have an idea of what you have seen.

    To fix your problem:

    • Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
    • single click on your Office installation
    • click on "Change"
    • make sure that "Add or Remove Features" button is selected
    • click on "Office Tools" to expand it
    • click on the drop down arrow in "MS Office Picture Manager" box
    • click on the "not available" option.
    • click on the "Continue" button at bottom of dialog.

    This should uninstall just Picture Manager.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-04-30T23:57:36+00:00

    I want to delete Microsoft Office Picture Manager from Windows 7. The reply above is just the opposite of what I would like to do. It gives a selection such as "Run from my computer", but not remove or delete? When I get a pdf file it goes to MS picture manager instead. Tried changing the default, but it says default is Adobe Acrobat Reader which is where I want it to go, but it doesn't!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-06-20T18:54:30+00:00

    Exactly what I'm gonna do. I wonder if it (Picture Manager) works in Win 10, 'cuz I tried Office 2003 and Office 2007, and neither worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-06-18T16:34:04+00:00

    MS "improved" 2013 by removing Picture Manager.  Around that time MS assumed everyone would use the Win 8 Pictures (cr)applet.

    You will have to follow the instructions in the link that VikiJohnson provided on November 15, 2015.  You have to download (free) 2010 Sharepoint designer and do a custom install to select the option to install only Picture Manager.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments