Microsoft Office Picture Manager for Windows 7

Anonymous
2011-02-12T01:40:47+00:00

Does the picture manager come with Windows 7, because I can't find it.  Does it come with office 2010?  I would like to use it, and I do not like other photo editing programs.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-02-12T02:04:11+00:00

No, Office Picture Manager is a component of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office applications. You can find it by clicking Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools

If its not there, then that means it was not installed.

Click Start, type: Programs and features

Hit Enter

Scroll down to Microsoft Office

Select it

Click Change on the command bar

Click Add or remove programs

Click Continue

Expand Microsoft Office Tools

Click Microsoft Office Picture manager

Select Run from my Computer

Click Continue


Teching It Easy: With Windows |ActiveWin |Notebooks | Microsoft MVP

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-19T22:56:31+00:00

    I clicked on "Change" but there was only "Quick Repair" and "Online Repair"

    Not able to find "Add or remove programs"

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-08T15:35:13+00:00

    VickiJohnson_heritage replied on

    Hi there - if you want Microsoft Picture Manager (which was a great program and should have never been removed from Office) go to this site http://www.technicaloverload.com/install-office-picture-manager-office-2013/  and follow the instructions - very easy.

    Joyce, this is what I did - see Vicki Johnson's instructions. And it had to do with MS Office 2010, not Windows 7; i have not downloaded Windows 7 because there are programs that I do not want to delete. So I'm not sure if this will work with Windows 7 but you can try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-08T15:08:41+00:00

    how did you figure it out - uh.....left us hanging?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-06-23T22:44:24+00:00

    hi, i tried to follow those instructions but when I click change, the options are repair or cancel, then repair online; no option for add or remove programs or expand office tools. Please help; thanks.

    Oops. figured it out; thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments