A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Gr8....rename the pst...to "My Outlook Datafile.pst"...problem resloved....thanks...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using Access 2010 for the first time (I have an exsiting 2007 database). I am attempting to create a linked table to the Contacts folder in my outlook file (not to the address book). When doing so I get the following message:
Microsoft Access can't find the wizard. This wizard has not been installed, or there is an incorrect setting in the Windows Registry or this wizard has been disabled. To reenable this wizard, click the File Tab and click Access Options. Click Add-ins, and then the manage list, click Disable Items, and then click Go. Rerun Microsoft Access or Microsoft Office Setup program to reinstall the wizards. If the missing wizard is not a Microsoft Access wizard, reinstall it using the Add in manager.
There is nothing disabled in my Add-ins list and I attempted to "Repair" the MS office install to no avail. This should be a standard access wizard that comes installed. Anyone have any ideas what the wizard or addin is and where it is located. This is a Dell PC with MS Office Pro pre-installed. Thanks
A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Gr8....rename the pst...to "My Outlook Datafile.pst"...problem resloved....thanks...
Good to know,
what is the error for reinstalling off 2010?
Great!
Please mark as answer, Click on Yes for this question.
What is the error you encounter for office 2010 installation.
Thank you. I have done it and it works.
PS. Problem of reinstalling Office 2010 is still there
Dear Jeanette,
The kb article says:
"This issue does not occur on machines on which Microsoft Office Access 2010 (32-bit) is installed."
I have this issue on a laptop with W7 32bit and Office 2010 32bit.
Access version number: 14.0.5128.5000
Regards,
vm