Product Key For Office 2010 Trial version

Anonymous
2010-11-07T07:45:57+00:00

I downloaded the trial version of Office 2010 and began installation. It asked for product key, I checked my email several times and it is not there. I want to try this program before I buy it...please help.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-11-29T09:57:20+00:00

If you have not received the email with product key, try to download Office 2010 trial from the link below, which would have the product key. Make a note of the product key, then download and install Office 2010 trial.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/

Was this answer helpful?

10 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-10-22T04:50:32+00:00

    <product key removed>

    enjoy with this key in your MS office 2010 pro plus

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-10-26T22:04:15+00:00

    thanks it worked!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-11-03T04:49:41+00:00

    I downloaded the trial version of Office 2010 and began installation. It asked for product key, I checked my email several times and it is not there. I want to try this program before I buy it...please help.

    hy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-11-14T15:32:07+00:00

    can u please send me your product key number for any verizon tht u have im interested most in 2010 i cant find my product key nowhere my aunt purchase my laptop in canada so i dont have the product key

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments