Product Key For Office 2010 Trial version

Anonymous
2010-11-07T07:45:57+00:00

I downloaded the trial version of Office 2010 and began installation. It asked for product key, I checked my email several times and it is not there. I want to try this program before I buy it...please help.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-11-29T09:57:20+00:00

If you have not received the email with product key, try to download Office 2010 trial from the link below, which would have the product key. Make a note of the product key, then download and install Office 2010 trial.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/

Was this answer helpful?

10 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-12-18T19:34:30+00:00

    THANK YOU IT WORKED FOR ME TOO :) YAY

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-12-31T12:55:12+00:00

    I was having the same problem and that product key worked for me too!

    THANKS A LOT.

    and

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-01-07T14:34:50+00:00

    I also had this problem....but then i realised that when you get to the stage where it say's DOWNLOAD NOW it has the product key further up the page.

    Then after it has a longer one starting with a T not sure which one yet but one should work!

    Hope this helped.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-01-31T21:50:20+00:00

    I completed the 2010 Trial and uninstalled the trial at the end and it also removed my Office 2007 now I can't open any of my word files.   Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments