Product Key For Office 2010 Trial version

Anonymous
2010-11-07T07:45:57+00:00

I downloaded the trial version of Office 2010 and began installation. It asked for product key, I checked my email several times and it is not there. I want to try this program before I buy it...please help.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-11-29T09:57:20+00:00

If you have not received the email with product key, try to download Office 2010 trial from the link below, which would have the product key. Make a note of the product key, then download and install Office 2010 trial.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/

Was this answer helpful?

10 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-03-07T23:48:29+00:00

    Thank you! Worked for me as well, March 7, 2013.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-02-15T01:25:24+00:00

    THANK, REGARDS

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-02-07T16:53:36+00:00

    Ty bro it helped for me =D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-02-06T17:14:38+00:00

    Thanx ! I pressed something wrong and my office didnt work at all !!! You've helped a lot ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments