Product Key For Office 2010 Trial version

Anonymous
2010-11-07T07:45:57+00:00

I downloaded the trial version of Office 2010 and began installation. It asked for product key, I checked my email several times and it is not there. I want to try this program before I buy it...please help.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-11-29T09:57:20+00:00

If you have not received the email with product key, try to download Office 2010 trial from the link below, which would have the product key. Make a note of the product key, then download and install Office 2010 trial.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/

Was this answer helpful?

10 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-29T04:07:26+00:00

    Hey DimpleJaswal  I'm not able find that product key .

    Could u please sent me that product key of Microsoft Office 2010 trail version to ******@gmail.com

    Asap

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-05-07T07:26:32+00:00

    MICROSOFT WORD 2010 PRODUCT KEY

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-01-24T23:20:36+00:00

    Product Keys for the 2010 Demonstration version are not available from any site.

    The Microsoft Office 2010 Trial is no longer available as it has been replaced by trial versions of the latest Office 2013 suites.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-01-24T14:56:14+00:00

    can i please have the trial key of office 2010

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments