Product Key For Office 2010 Trial version

Anonymous
2010-11-07T07:45:57+00:00

I downloaded the trial version of Office 2010 and began installation. It asked for product key, I checked my email several times and it is not there. I want to try this program before I buy it...please help.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-11-29T09:57:20+00:00

If you have not received the email with product key, try to download Office 2010 trial from the link below, which would have the product key. Make a note of the product key, then download and install Office 2010 trial.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/

Was this answer helpful?

10 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-05-24T20:00:54+00:00

    when i entered the product key it works :) but then when about 0.5 of the installation is completed it stops i tried it many time but didn't work help me plzz i have a project to do if i don't do it i might have to go to summer school plzz

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-05-08T21:18:11+00:00

    it didnt work for me...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-04-28T22:52:00+00:00

    I tried the product key that was posted here and its not usable because it was used too many times. Does anyone else have one to use? I really need it. Or does anyone know where I can get one?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-04-19T10:34:56+00:00

    Thanks a lot.. :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments