Product Key For Office 2010 Trial version

Anonymous
2010-11-07T07:45:57+00:00

I downloaded the trial version of Office 2010 and began installation. It asked for product key, I checked my email several times and it is not there. I want to try this program before I buy it...please help.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-11-29T09:57:20+00:00

If you have not received the email with product key, try to download Office 2010 trial from the link below, which would have the product key. Make a note of the product key, then download and install Office 2010 trial.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/

Was this answer helpful?

10 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2012-10-24T04:15:34+00:00

    I found this as my product key in the email

      <product key removed>, 

    it may help you

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-09-07T09:45:37+00:00

    Ineed a product key for office2010 trial version

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-11-12T02:11:44+00:00

    I have the product  key now I think but I don't Know what to do  with it. It is <Removing PII>

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2010-11-07T13:33:31+00:00

    I downloaded the trial version of Office 2010 and began installation. It asked for product key, I checked my email several times and it is not there. I want to try this program before I buy it...please help.

    Check your spam folders.


    Ron

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments