Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Aha! I have a HP B209a printer which I only installed about the same time as I update Office but the problem hasn't always persisted with HP. I have another HP printer at my house in France (which I rarely use Publisher on) so I will try that when I'm next there to see if the problem replicates itself. Cheers!
I'm printing to a Dell 5110cn and a Rico Aficio copier/printer/scanner unit. Does this for both of them. Had no problems with Publisher 2007, but suddenly, when we made the corporate change to 2010 ... oh, and when I change print setting (i.e. number of pages, which pages to print, etc. and press Enter to confirm my changes, it usually knocks me out of the print screen, too, so I'm far less than satisfied with this version.
Microsoft, are you listening?