Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
For Sam Pocket: regrettably: no, and I don't think there is any fix until someone at Microsoft wakes up and corrects this Publisher 2010 fault.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I love the new 8.5" page default size. Yay! It is the size I use most often. But why on earth would Publisher make "tile" the default setting? I can't tell you how many times a one page simple print job slid out of the computer in two pages. I have to set each job that way? It's another step I don't want to make. How do I change the default to print the single page I am seeing as one page?
Also on the task pane, you can't scroll from page to page, you have to click on each one?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
For Sam Pocket: regrettably: no, and I don't think there is any fix until someone at Microsoft wakes up and corrects this Publisher 2010 fault.
DavidF: thank you for that information; I've just used it to give them my opinion on the matter.
It's six months since I responded to Ganesh Kumar N's post, itself now over a year old, and which did not provide a solution.
Is anyone at Microsoft listening to this conversation? Does anyone there have a proper solution to this problem?
You can share your feedback with Microsoft:
Give Us Feedback for Microsoft Office 2010
http://mymfe.microsoft.com/Office/Feedback.aspx?formID=375
DavidF
Having the same problem. Did you ever figure out how to fix it?
It's six months since I responded to Ganesh Kumar N's post, itself now over a year old, and which did not provide a solution.
Is anyone at Microsoft listening to this conversation? Does anyone there have a proper solution to this problem?