How can I copy a page from one Publisher file into another Publisher file?

Anonymous
2010-06-14T23:24:07+00:00

Hello Everyone,

Is there a way to copy a page from one 2007 publisher document (with all the txt boxes, pictures and formatting) and add that page into another 2007 publisher document?

Thanks to all who reply,

Ismael

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-06-14T23:39:45+00:00

Sure is.

Edit - Select All

Copy

In new publication, Paste.


-- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Using Microsoft Publisher 2010"

Was this answer helpful?

80+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-20T14:02:27+00:00

    I would like to copy the whole page not "just the text" or "just the objects" as this method you described does.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-08-17T18:28:14+00:00

    I have an older version of Publisher (2002). I am trying to copy text from another Publisher file (same version) but when I try to paste it in the new file all I get is a blank text box. Any suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-06-12T14:32:23+00:00

    "I have a hard time relating to the poster that complained about having to do this 20 times for 20 pages. The whole process takes probably less than 15 seconds for each page. That poster could have completed the job far faster than it took to post his complaint in this forum"

    Having to copy and paste the whole image is a waste of time. The fact that you can't import whole pages is a fault in the design of the program. If it takes 15 seconds per page and you have 20 pages that's 5 minutes. Why should it take 5 minutes to move 20 pages to a new .pub file when I should be able to select all the pages at once (ctrl+click), drag and drop, or transfer? If I ended up having to do this multiple times a day it would  waste so much time because of an oversight that has continued to be carried on year after year.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-03-17T13:40:00+00:00

    In fact, this only works if both documents use the same styles. When pasting, the local styles are applied - the source of much confusion and frustration. Fortunately, you can import the styles from one document in another.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments