It worked! Except it gave me 1.25 spacing between lines instead of 1.0. Usually when I try to do this I have to resize everything and the line spacing is all off. Is there a place to go to make that 1.0 be the default spacing
between lines? Once I highlighted each text box after I pasted it into its new page in another Publisher document I could then change each text box back to 1.0. There has to be a way to set this so that before typing anything into a text box it will be 1.0
not 1.25.
My next problem to try to find answers to is regarding putting pictures or clip art into a Publisher 2007 document with it messing up my lines of type. It just throws everything off when the picture arrives in the document. Real nightmare when trying to add
some graphics to an Invoice I create.
Thank you for the reply on the copying from one document to another in Publisher.
=======================================
Sorry... I don't have the answer for the line spacing.
You could try sending the photos to the back. But when
you add a graphic to an existing Publication...it is not
uncommon that text will move to make room. I would
just reposition everything.
Also...inserting the photos on a Master Page may be
an option.
I hope someone else has better ideas...