How can I copy a page from one Publisher file into another Publisher file?

Anonymous
2010-06-14T23:24:07+00:00

Hello Everyone,

Is there a way to copy a page from one 2007 publisher document (with all the txt boxes, pictures and formatting) and add that page into another 2007 publisher document?

Thanks to all who reply,

Ismael

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-06-14T23:39:45+00:00

Sure is.

Edit - Select All

Copy

In new publication, Paste.


-- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Using Microsoft Publisher 2010"

Was this answer helpful?

80+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2010-12-29T00:42:05+00:00

    OY VEY! I got a new laptop in October and the keyboard is just about smooth. My nails slide off of one key and onto another. Sice getting this system my typing skills have gone down hill. 

    Ø¿Ø

    =====================================

    I can relate...I've certainly posted my share of typos  :o)

    Cheers...


    Volunteer J - MS-MVP - Digital Media Experience - Notice_This is not tech support_I am a volunteer - Solutions that work for me may not work for you - ***Proceed at your own risk***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2010-12-28T23:55:38+00:00

    OY VEY! I got a new laptop in October and the keyboard is just about smooth. My nails slide off of one key and onto another. Sice getting this system my typing skills have gone down hill. 

    Ø¿Ø

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2010-12-28T23:48:58+00:00

    Since you are not the OP I need to ask which version of Publiahern are you using?


    -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Using Microsoft Publisher 2010"

    ==================================

    Hey JoAnn...

    Sorry...but I cannot resist......Publiahern? 


    Volunteer J - MS-MVP - Digital Media Experience - Notice_This is not tech support_I am a volunteer - Solutions that work for me may not work for you - ***Proceed at your own risk***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2010-12-28T21:22:13+00:00

    Since you are not the OP I need to ask which version of Publiahern are you using?


    -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Using Microsoft Publisher 2010"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments