Project 2010 Timescale Error.

Anonymous
2011-09-14T14:46:00+00:00

I have a sample project which has very short tasks(1-2 minutes).  If I set the timescale options to display minutes with a count of 1, the Gantt chart frequently displays incorrectly.  The Gantt chart show tasks starting 1 minute before the start of working time (Standard Calendar), the timescale count is variable (2 or occasionally 3 minutes) and the Gantt bars do not display correctly, either with the wrong duration or just a short vertical line.  Is this a know bug?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-10-31T08:05:32+00:00

Hi Mike,

Sorry but I fail to see what a re-post could do after 40 replies and the finding that yes, I can reproduce the error and that it has been carried forward to the product team :-(

Greetings,

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John Project 49,720 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2011-09-23T21:06:35+00:00

    Jan,

    I guess I should have sent it to the address I have for you in my address book. I'll resend my forward of Greg's file.

    John

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-09-23T19:32:19+00:00

    S**T, now I missed in my own e-mail address - Sorry!!

    It is jandemesATprom-ade.be

    Sorry again to all who tried to reach me :-((

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. John Project 49,720 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2011-09-23T15:52:04+00:00

    Jan,

    As you read in my latest reply I did finally get Greg's file. It works fine when I open it. Just to cover the basis, I'm sending it to you. Let us know what you see.

    John

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. John Project 49,720 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2011-09-23T15:47:11+00:00

    Greg,

    Yes, I finally received your e-mail and file. I'm sending you a reply with some suggestions.

    Since I could find no problems I'm sending the file to Jan. Maybe he will see what you see.

    John

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments