Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Gabriel, thank you so much; happy to see Outlook looking normal again, no more Copilot!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have just noticed that I now have a Copilot dropdown above the Ribbon on the right hand side in my Outlook Classic 2019 - I DO NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH IN MY OFFICE APPLICATIONS!!!!
How many more times are Microsoft going to thrust these stupid ideas down our throats 🤬
What I need to know is how to remove it.....Please someone help as there are no details on the internet, unless you are a 365 user, which I'm not
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
Paul
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Gabriel, thank you so much; happy to see Outlook looking normal again, no more Copilot!
Gabriel -- THANK YOU~!!
(Update Complete - Copilot Drop Down is REMOVED - now I need to do this to Remote machines~ LOL)
(( EDIT -- FWIW -- completed Update successfully on Remote computers ))
2x Version 2508 (Build 19107.2000 Click-to-Run) <-- Professional Plus 2019
and
1x Version 2506 (Build 18925.20138 Click-to-Run) <-- Home and Business 2019
Thanks much Gabriel. Your efforts are much appreciated. 👍
Huzzah, the Witch is Dead!
Thank you Gabriel! And Outlook team!
what do we do to clean up this key and not be in the beta group? updatebranch /t REG_SZ /d BetaChannel delete the beta channel?