How to Remove Copilot dropdown on Outlook Classic 2019

Anonymous
2025-06-18T13:13:48+00:00

I have just noticed that I now have a Copilot dropdown above the Ribbon on the right hand side in my Outlook Classic 2019 - I DO NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH IN MY OFFICE APPLICATIONS!!!!

How many more times are Microsoft going to thrust these stupid ideas down our throats 🤬

What I need to know is how to remove it.....Please someone help as there are no details on the internet, unless you are a 365 user, which I'm not

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

Paul

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-01T21:47:58+00:00

    StartFragment Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2505 Build 16.0.18827.20102) 64-bit EndFragment

    Seeing same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-05T03:23:45+00:00

    I have had just about enough from Microsoft with their belligerency to uptake AI. It's clear most people don't want it. I'm going back to apple for my desktop needs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-05T07:09:32+00:00

    StartFragment Microsoft® Outlook® 2019 MSO (Version 2506 Build 16.0.18925.20076) 32-bit EndFragment

    Same issue here in the last update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-05T11:13:51+00:00

    StartFragment

    Microsoft® Outlook® 2019 MSO (Version 2506 Build 16.0.18925.20076) 32-bit

    EndFragment

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments