How to Remove Copilot dropdown on Outlook Classic 2019

Anonymous
2025-06-18T13:13:48+00:00

I have just noticed that I now have a Copilot dropdown above the Ribbon on the right hand side in my Outlook Classic 2019 - I DO NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH IN MY OFFICE APPLICATIONS!!!!

How many more times are Microsoft going to thrust these stupid ideas down our throats 🤬

What I need to know is how to remove it.....Please someone help as there are no details on the internet, unless you are a 365 user, which I'm not

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

Paul

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-21T05:44:59+00:00

    Thank you Gabriel 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-21T19:15:06+00:00

    Друг держись, эта беда не тебя одного каснулась.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-22T17:03:59+00:00

    Hi Gabriel,

    Clicking the Office Information tab in File/ Office Account:

    • Microsoft® Outlook® 2021 MSO (Versione 2505 Build 16.0.18827.20102) a 64 bit from

    while in File/ Office Account window is reported:

    • Versione 2505 Build 18827.20150

    Thanks.

    Regards,

    Renato

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-22T17:41:03+00:00

    If you are still seeing this issue, please let me know what build is your Outlook (File, Office Account, under About Outlook)? I'm testing to see if I can repro so I can get this escalated to the Outlook Team.

    Hi Gabriel,

    I noticed that for some reason the 32bit version of office had installed when I reset my PC not long ago, so have now uninstalled the 32bit and installed the 64bit version. I have just updated it to the below version and I no longer have the copilot dropdown, much to my delight! 😊😊

    Microsoft® Outlook® 2019 MSO (Version 2505 Build 16.0.18827.20102) 64-bit

    Paul

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-22T20:29:11+00:00

    Будет ли решение данного вопроса?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments