Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Thanks much Gabriel. Your efforts are much appreciated. 👍
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have just noticed that I now have a Copilot dropdown above the Ribbon on the right hand side in my Outlook Classic 2019 - I DO NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH IN MY OFFICE APPLICATIONS!!!!
How many more times are Microsoft going to thrust these stupid ideas down our throats 🤬
What I need to know is how to remove it.....Please someone help as there are no details on the internet, unless you are a 365 user, which I'm not
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
Paul
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks much Gabriel. Your efforts are much appreciated. 👍
Gabriel -- THANK YOU~!!
(Update Complete - Copilot Drop Down is REMOVED - now I need to do this to Remote machines~ LOL)
(( EDIT -- FWIW -- completed Update successfully on Remote computers ))
2x Version 2508 (Build 19107.2000 Click-to-Run) <-- Professional Plus 2019
and
1x Version 2506 (Build 18925.20138 Click-to-Run) <-- Home and Business 2019
Gabriel, thank you so much; happy to see Outlook looking normal again, no more Copilot!
I'm happy to report that normal service has been resumed and no Copilot button 😁😁😁
Thank you, updating now 😊