How to Remove Copilot dropdown on Outlook Classic 2019

Anonymous
2025-06-18T13:13:48+00:00

I have just noticed that I now have a Copilot dropdown above the Ribbon on the right hand side in my Outlook Classic 2019 - I DO NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH IN MY OFFICE APPLICATIONS!!!!

How many more times are Microsoft going to thrust these stupid ideas down our throats 🤬

What I need to know is how to remove it.....Please someone help as there are no details on the internet, unless you are a 365 user, which I'm not

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

Paul

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T08:10:25+00:00

    The new settings after the update:

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T08:09:00+00:00

    Made my Outlook even worse. After the beta channel update I now have Settings in the drop down !

    Settings are for Prioritize e-mail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T06:40:42+00:00

    Hi Gabriel,

    You are an absolute legend!

    Thank you for your solution. It worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T02:11:26+00:00

    what do we do to clean up this key and not be in the beta group? updatebranch /t REG_SZ /d BetaChannel delete the beta channel?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T01:35:37+00:00

    Huzzah, the Witch is Dead!

    Thank you Gabriel! And Outlook team!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments