Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Huzzah, the Witch is Dead!
Thank you Gabriel! And Outlook team!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have just noticed that I now have a Copilot dropdown above the Ribbon on the right hand side in my Outlook Classic 2019 - I DO NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH IN MY OFFICE APPLICATIONS!!!!
How many more times are Microsoft going to thrust these stupid ideas down our throats 🤬
What I need to know is how to remove it.....Please someone help as there are no details on the internet, unless you are a 365 user, which I'm not
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
Paul
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Huzzah, the Witch is Dead!
Thank you Gabriel! And Outlook team!
Gabriel, thank you so much; happy to see Outlook looking normal again, no more Copilot!
Good morning
Welcome to Microsoft Community
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I understand that you need assistance with removing copilot in your Outlook app. If you're seeing a Copilot dropdown in Outlook Classic 2019 and want it gone, you're not alone and you're not imagining things. While Copilot is primarily a Microsoft 365 feature, some users have reported it appearing in older versions like Outlook 2019, especially if connected to a Microsoft account or organization that enables Copilot features via updates or policies
Here are a few things you can try:
Option 1: Disable via Outlook Settings
> This option may not appear in Outlook 2019 unless it’s been updated to a version that supports Copilot integration.
Option 2: Remove via Add-ins
I hope this helps,
Best regards
JK
Microsoft Community
Moderator