Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Thanks for that detailed list of steps to try, Hornblower. I’ve been putting off trying all that and have read it several times, but I just wanted to make sure that you do realize that I can easily turn the formatting marks OFF or then back ON on any email that I open and I even pinned a shortcut for doing that that appears in the line if icons at the top of all emails.
The only issue is that I can't navigate into File > Options > Mail.
Under Compose messages, select Editor Options > Display and uncheck them all and have it stick. What I mean is, then when I start creating a new email or Reply to an email, they're all shown again.
You know that, don't you?
If you do, is there still any point in my carrying out that process you laid out?