Can't sign in outlook Server Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined

Anonymous
2025-07-10T00:38:26+00:00

Can't sign in outlook Server Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined

UTC Date: 2025-07-10T00:19:57.157Z
Client Version: 20250620014.20
BootResult: fail
Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined
err: Error: 401
esrc: StartupData
et: ServerError
estack: Error: 401
    at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:1039)
    at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:161561
st: 401
efe: KL1PR01CA0055
Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T10:42:49+00:00

    same problem I am facing last 4 hrs

        UTC Date: 2025-07-10T10:38:43.858Z
    

    Client Id: E1BF82DD8C9F43E3B78C0F4652B2D2CC Session Id: d72b41bf-3106-48a6-9167-6375741ac7c9 Client Version: 20250620014.20 BootResult: fail Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined err: Error: 401 esrc: StartupData et: ServerError estack: Error: 401 at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:1039) at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:161561 st: 401 efe: DX0P273CA0058

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T10:41:19+00:00

    Tengo el mismo inconveniente

    UTC Date: 2025-07-10T10:38:12.439Z
    Client Id: F0DC03618E5F42E8ABB8FA7F5A7DF7F4
    Session Id: f04ab2cc-7e5f-4a2e-8d6c-3396db6d15fd
    Client Version: 20250620014.20
    BootResult: fail
    Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined
    err: Error: 401
    esrc: StartupData
    et: ServerError
    estack: Error: 401
        at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:1039)
        at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:161561
    st: 401
    efe: BL1PR13CA0359
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T10:13:03+00:00

    I am having this problem as well. Does anyone know what causes this? I got it after I tried to my outlook account to my iPad.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T09:29:34+00:00

    Got the same question l, please do check

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T09:10:07+00:00

    I have this problem too! so Annoying! Can someone help me fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments