I can't sign in to Outlook.com

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-20T01:49:59+00:00

I can't login to my Hotmail account

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-20T05:38:18+00:00

Hello Sherif Abo Ukail,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to log in to your Hotmail account.

  1. Are you unable to log in to your account in the email application or on Outlook Web?
  2. What error message or abnormal situation do you encounter when you try to log in?
  3. Is the security information in your account available?

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards, 

Zachary.W - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T08:26:19+00:00

    HI Zachary

    I want to use email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in outlook it was being used

    but went off line

    From another post:

    you are saying it can not be used

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T02:06:31+00:00

    It has been more than two years since I logged into my Hotmail account, therefore it has been deleted and is is not possible to recover it.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more