The problem is with my iPhone. Shortly after a recent "update", I was logged out of email on my iPhone. I did NOT actually log out, I suspect the recent update caused the logging out. I have never logged out of email, on my Desktop, Laptop, or iPhone. The problem is that it will NOT accept the password I have been using for a long time, and it will NOT allow me to recall or reset my PW because I have supposedly enabled secondary authorization, which I actually did NOT. I do have the MS Authenticator on my iPhone, l but I have not used it, and sadly, it too will not accept my password, so it is essentially useless. I cannot receive an SMS code from MS either, If they cannot send me an SMS code because I am residing down in the Caribbean, that's a rather poor excuse, as I can receive SMS codes from other US sources. Fortunately, my Desktop and Laptop are still logged in. Tried getting answers from Apple regarding the iPhone, but they claim there's nothing wrong and that my iPhone is operating normally. What a bunch of BS!