Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
We have the same problem, everything in on premise and outlook activated by MAK, but the Outlook keeps prompting for Microsoft Account login
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why does my Outlook email keep asking for a password, and then not accept it. This started today with a pop up window, and now after several restarts and password entries my Outlook will not open at all, so I cannot copy and paste the error message. Something seems to have changed since earlier in the day. I am using Outlook (not new, in Microsoft 365).
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
We have the same problem, everything in on premise and outlook activated by MAK, but the Outlook keeps prompting for Microsoft Account login
All the websites I received from Microsoft are no help, this issue has been going on for 3 months, I am unable to speak to a live human being, terrible service!
You might want to create a new thread and ask that question again, as that support specialist was asking the original poster for that information.
Hi,
i am using outlook as extension, the purpose is for company.
i am using office 2021
I went into GoDaddy to manage my 365 malfunctioning mail account, changed the password via my recovery account, closed and cleared everything, restarted the system, and then opened Outlook. The usual "Enter the email and password" prompt came up for the malfunctioning password, but it accepted the 'new' password I entered in GoDaddy. Everything is working fine now, including other GoDaddy 365 email accounts that did not ask for a password and just continued to work as they were supposed to.
I do not like these random Microsoft 'upgrades' that turn into a game of Whack a Mole.