Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
1 - Mailbox extension: Outlook
2 - Mailbox is for personal use
3 - The problem is on my iPhone (SE).
Outlook is still accessible and working fine on two computers, a desktop as well as laptop.
both utilizing Office 2010 Professional
4 - Not sure how the mailbox is configured on my iPhone.
I have both old and new Outlook apps on my phone, and they have both been working just fine.
I prefer the older Outlook, simpler to work with.
About a month ago, I was somehow signed out of both apps on my iPhone, and have been unable to access either one. When entering my password, I receive the following "statement" in RED:
"Your account or password is incorrect. If you don't remember your password, reset it now" (last three words in blue). I have been unable to reset my password, as it required an "Authenticator" Code, indicating that I have two-step authorization enabled, which I did NOT set up. Furthermore, I have the Microsoft Authenticator available, but that app won't accept my MS password either.