I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-01T08:06:06+00:00

I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-11T18:59:38+00:00

    Merhaba

    9 ay önce hesabım ele geçirildi ve mail adresimin adı değiştirildi. defalarca kez kurtarma formu yolladım ama faydası olmadı. eski telefon numaram kayıtlı olduğu için doğrulama da yapamıyorum. Yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

    From Turkish:

    Hello

    9 months ago my account was hacked and my email address name was changed. I sent the recovery form many times but it didn't help. I can't verify because my old phone number is registered. I would be happy if you could help.

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-12T01:05:59+00:00

    Hello microsoft my account stolen and hacked im trying to get my email back if help me out that would be grea

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-12T07:23:48+00:00

    Should I be concerned about the hundreds of unsuccessful sign in attempts I have just seen after following up on multiple password reset codes I have not requested

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-12T08:32:13+00:00

    Hi, Berat Uzunpolat.

    Thanks for your response.

    Community members do not have access to anyone's Microsoft account information or the right to do anything with anyone's account.

    When users need to perform account operations, the standard process is to use security verification methods and account recovery forms.

    This is difficult for anyone to accept, but I hope the information provided above will give you a better understanding of your Microsoft account security policy.

    If you know that your email address has been changed and your Microsoft account has not added two-factor verification, you can try to fill out the recovery form.

    Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

    When filling in the form, please fill in as much content as possible, including user nickname, login region, recent Skype contacts used, Xbox console hardware ID, and passwords used before. Please note that you can submit at most twice a day.

    You can then enhance the security of other accounts by using passwords that are a complex combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, symbols, etc. and setting up two-factor verification, logging in without a password, adding a mobile phone number, adding an alias, etc. to enhance account security.

    Best Regards.

    Capoo - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-12T17:51:36+00:00

    Hello,

    My Microsoft Account has been hacked and I don't know how it happened. My account that has been hacked was using the same email I'm using for this one. It has been a relatively long time since it happened, but now i can't access it. It just happened from a day to the other, and i simply couldn't access it. When it happened, i tried to enter with the email i'm using for this account and it said i didn't have any account with this email. And, somhow, when i tried with another method, imanaged to get this email: "georgii_gushchin9056" with the end: "@rambler.ru"I think the russian guy that hacked my account put his email as an alias and deleted mine.

    The only thing i bought was Minecraft, both for PC (the Java one) and the Windows 10 edition. (I bought through Microsoft Store, i think.)

    I hope you can help me, or else i'll have to spend R$100 (i'm from Brazil) on Minecraft again.

    0 comments No comments