Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Hi,
Every time I have to send a confirmation code to my email, it is sent to an email that I do not know. If you could change the the mail to my own mail it would be great.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
Every time I have to send a confirmation code to my email, it is sent to an email that I do not know. If you could change the the mail to my own mail it would be great.
Estoy notando que estaba llegando correos de códigos de seguridad de otros países y yo vivo en Ecuador y me siento inseguro por mis datos personales
dit heb ik ook ! ben helemaal bang ervan
From Dutch:
I have this too! I'm totally scared of it
Hi, I hope that whoever is reading my message is doing well. i just wanted to say that I am unable to receive any codes to recover my microsoft account, and I have not done anything that violates the code of conduct of my account.
Necesito ayuda, mi cuenta fue robada.