I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-01T08:06:06+00:00

I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-05T19:35:13+00:00

    Hi,

    I keep getting this email from Microsoft but dont understand why cause im not requesting for any code. I tried changing my password on both my gmail and hotmail accounts but i still get the email. Im feel like someone is trying to get in cause i get a new email about every hour
    https://answers-afd.microsoft.com/static/images/image-not-found.jpg------------------------------------------
    Hi ******@gmail.com,

    We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.

    Your single-use code is: XXXXXX

    Only enter this code on an official website or app. Don't share it with anyone. We'll never ask for it outside an official platform.

    Thanks,
    The Microsoft account team
    Privacy Statement: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
    Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052


    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-05T22:24:36+00:00

    creo que mi cuenta esta siendo hacjkeada , han intentado ingresar desde varios paises


    From Spanish:

    I think my account is being hacked, they have tried to log in from several countries

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-06T19:37:04+00:00

    I have tried everything but because I have two stage authentication and the back up email address and telephone number have been deleted or changed I cannot reset my password. Help

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-06T20:09:05+00:00

    Hi,

    For quite a long time ago my account got hacked. I couldn't get my account back. Every time i try to get a code for something like minecraft, it gets send to a random account i don't know. It also has hacked my settings on my computer.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-06T21:14:54+00:00

    some antiviruses saying that i got some files that infected and i cant find them

    0 comments No comments