I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-01T08:06:06+00:00

I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T18:41:47+00:00

    Kan ni skicka ett lösenord till min mailadress för att återställa inloggningen.


    From Swedish:

    Can you send a password to my email address to restore my login?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-04T00:58:39+00:00

    Olá minha conta microsoft foi hackeada, eu recebi diversos e-mails para trocar senha da conta da microsoft steam ubisoft e ea, logo acho que meu e-mail foi comprometido. Preciso de ajuda


    From Portuguese:

    Hello, my Microsoft account was hacked. I received several emails asking me to change my Microsoft Steam, Ubisoft and EA account password. So I think my email was compromised. I need help.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-04T01:52:41+00:00

    Hi,Lillemor Rönnkvist.

    Thanks for your reply.

    Unfortunately, I am only a member of the Microsoft community, and the Microsoft forums only provide technical support, not account recovery.

    The only way to recover an account is through security verification and filling in the recovery form.

    Best Regards.

    Capoo - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-04T10:12:55+00:00

    Hi

    There are 2 years , my account has still hacked . Someone tries to open my account asking a new code to acces in my account without my permission . So , What can I do ?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-04T19:22:05+00:00

    Hallo .

    ik heb veel mail ontvangen van Microsoft dat ik gevaar loopt met mijn account dat Microsoft veel klachten ontvangen over mijn account

    ik heb vaker mijn wachtwoord gewijzigd maar ik kreeg nog mail van jullie dat ik gevaar loopt met mijn mail .

    wat moet ik nog doen .

    met vriendelijk groeten jalod .


    From Dutch:

    Hello .

    I have received a lot of mail from Microsoft that I am at risk with my account that Microsoft receives a lot of complaints about my account

    I have changed my password more often but I still received mail from you that I am at risk with my mail .

    What should I do .

    Kind regards jalod .

    0 comments No comments