Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
I was hacked today and the person who hacked me changed my email and password and im unable to regain access to it and its connected to my minecraft account
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I was hacked today and the person who hacked me changed my email and password and im unable to regain access to it and its connected to my minecraft account
I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?
Meine Konto wurde gehackt.
Meine konto qurde gehakt
I received a threatening email I think my account information has been leaked how do I fix it?
Jag var i kontakt med supporten.Min dator slocknade och det gick inte att logga in. Det var dataintrång fick jag veta.då hade man hållit på i fyra timmar. Sedan bad han mig att spara länken för chatten och starta om.Men jag kunde inte komma in med länken sedan jag hade startat om datorn. sedan var det en som ringde från USA eller england, Jag orkade inte längre. Måste sova för natten, Kan man få hjälp att sätta igång en avstängd dator?Det går inte att logga in med lösenordet.