I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-01T08:06:06+00:00

I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-13T15:18:05+00:00

    Split from this thread.

    No evidence of a virus!!!

    Just too many attempts at opening my email!!!

    >Just too many attempts at opening my email!!!

    If this means unauthorized login attempts by others...

    See my reply to james v talano on this page.

    I have longer posts with more information on page 4 of this thread.

    Don

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-13T17:35:02+00:00

    Split from this thread.

    Estimado Equipo de soporte, Soy el dueño y los hackers están enviando correos en un idioma distinto al de creación por favor ignorarlos ya que logré recuperar mi cuenta


    Dear Support Team, I am the owner and hackers are sending emails in a different language than the one in which they were created. Please ignore them as I managed to recover my account.

    0 comments No comments