I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-01T08:06:06+00:00

I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T03:54:53+00:00

    Meine konto qurde gehakt

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T03:54:25+00:00

    I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

    Meine Konto wurde gehackt.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T23:05:03+00:00

    I was hacked today and the person who hacked me changed my email and password and im unable to regain access to it and its connected to my minecraft account

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T15:19:16+00:00

    Hola,

    Mi cuenta con correo electrónico ******@hotmail.com ha sido jaqueada, porfavor qué puedo hacer?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T11:03:24+00:00

    My account is been hacked

    0 comments No comments