I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-01T08:06:06+00:00

I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T21:55:36+00:00

    dit heb ik ook ! ben helemaal bang ervan

    From Dutch:

    I have this too! I'm totally scared of it

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-09T23:59:47+00:00

    Estoy notando que estaba llegando correos de códigos de seguridad de otros países y yo vivo en Ecuador y me siento inseguro por mis datos personales

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-07T19:05:47+00:00

    Hi,

    Every time I have to send a confirmation code to my email, it is sent to an email that I do not know. If you could change the the mail to my own mail it would be great.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-06T21:14:54+00:00

    some antiviruses saying that i got some files that infected and i cant find them

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-06T20:09:05+00:00

    Hi,

    For quite a long time ago my account got hacked. I couldn't get my account back. Every time i try to get a code for something like minecraft, it gets send to a random account i don't know. It also has hacked my settings on my computer.

    0 comments No comments