I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-01T08:06:06+00:00

I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-12T07:23:48+00:00

    Should I be concerned about the hundreds of unsuccessful sign in attempts I have just seen after following up on multiple password reset codes I have not requested

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-12T01:05:59+00:00

    Hello microsoft my account stolen and hacked im trying to get my email back if help me out that would be grea

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-11T18:59:38+00:00

    Merhaba

    9 ay önce hesabım ele geçirildi ve mail adresimin adı değiştirildi. defalarca kez kurtarma formu yolladım ama faydası olmadı. eski telefon numaram kayıtlı olduğu için doğrulama da yapamıyorum. Yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

    From Turkish:

    Hello

    9 months ago my account was hacked and my email address name was changed. I sent the recovery form many times but it didn't help. I can't verify because my old phone number is registered. I would be happy if you could help.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-11T13:23:43+00:00

    Necesito ayuda, mi cuenta fue robada.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-11T12:17:58+00:00

    Hi, I hope that whoever is reading my message is doing well. i just wanted to say that I am unable to receive any codes to recover my microsoft account, and I have not done anything that violates the code of conduct of my account.

    0 comments No comments