Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
I received a threatening email I think my account information has been leaked how do I fix it?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I received a threatening email I think my account information has been leaked how do I fix it?
Hi, jayden driver.
Thanks for your reply.
Do you mean that you found a draft in your Microsoft account that was not written by you?
Microsoft forums provide technical support, and we cannot participate in your account issues.
Then you can enhance the security of your account by using a complex combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, symbols, etc., and set up two-factor verification, passwordless login, add a mobile phone number, add an alias, etc. to strengthen account security.
If someone tries to log in to your account, then I think you can try to change the alias, so that when others try to log in to your account, it will show that the account does not exist, thereby protecting your own account security.
Add or remove an email alias in Outlook.com - Microsoft Support
Please note that you must always make sure that your account has an alias. You need to add an alias first, set it as the primary alias, and then delete the original alias.
Best Regards.
Capoo - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
Should I be concerned about the hundreds of unsuccessful sign in attempts I have just seen after following up on multiple password reset codes I have not requested
Meine konto qurde gehakt
Hola,
Mi cuenta con correo electrónico ******@hotmail.com ha sido jaqueada, porfavor qué puedo hacer?