Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Haha thanks. Yes, I've been an M365 Business Standard user for years as well and always Microsoft stuff. But in light of the nonsense around Win10 in Oct and Recall etc. PLUS needing a new iPad type thing for digital music, I figured, time to leave.
Also, my Surface Pro 5 while amazing is the one with Win 10 so, unfortunately this will become a Linux Distro server......of some sort. I got my new state of the art iPad and my son's hand-me-down Mac Mini M1.
I have plans for going with a Mav Mini M4 Pro. Within a month I prefer MacOS over Windows easily and I was a staunch supporter. Farrrr too much rhetoric and lip service. Power Platform you need to have a degree in software engineering to actually do what you want it to do while AirTable does everything.
Cheers
CW