How to Turn OFF 'Unverified Sender' Block on individual emails - or fully!!

Anonymous
2024-07-11T15:31:44+00:00

I need to read the emails that are sent to me from genuine companies, but I am unable to view them because of the Unverified Sender block that is now placed on all emails that don't comply to new Microsoft policies.

I get that spam needs controlling - but I also need to see my genuine mails.

I need to know how to turn this block off at individual email level - adding to safe sender list does nothing.

Currently the only way I have to read an email that microsoft blocks is to send it to gmail.

Should not really have to do that!!

Please advise!

Thank you

Lisa

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T22:41:38+00:00

    Switch to ONLYOFFICE. It is FREE and nearly identical with Microsoft Office. It uses the same file types and its files are fully compatible with those of MS Office. It is not perfect, but neither is Microsoft 365. And, if you MUST stick with Microsoft, buy Office Home 2024 instead of paying each year for a Microsoft 365 subscription that gives you way more than you need. Most of us use only 10% of what we pay for. If millions of users switch to ONLYOFFICE maybe Microsoft will begin to care about its customers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T23:26:32+00:00

    Cool thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments