How to Turn OFF 'Unverified Sender' Block on individual emails - or fully!!

Anonymous
2024-07-11T15:31:44+00:00

I need to read the emails that are sent to me from genuine companies, but I am unable to view them because of the Unverified Sender block that is now placed on all emails that don't comply to new Microsoft policies.

I get that spam needs controlling - but I also need to see my genuine mails.

I need to know how to turn this block off at individual email level - adding to safe sender list does nothing.

Currently the only way I have to read an email that microsoft blocks is to send it to gmail.

Should not really have to do that!!

Please advise!

Thank you

Lisa

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-03T00:51:22+00:00

    I have the same issue! Tired of hotmail/outlook. Will be using Gmail from no on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-21T02:19:13+00:00

    Thank you for this question. See my reply below. Good luck to all of us!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-21T02:17:19+00:00

    Can I interject? The highly complicated, truly non user friendly technical options that you suggest make zero sense. With all due respect. As a small business owner, I neither have the time or patience to navigate a digital rabbit hole. The logical, simple and human option would be to simply have an option "this is not junk" or "this is verified" or "this is safe" etc. etc. ad nauseum. Even placing the sender in the Contacts and Safe sender list DOES NOT RESOLVE THE ISSUE. Therefore the "Safe sender" list is utterly useless.

    Please do not force us to swallow the "Blue pill." Escalate this to the Developing team and have them resolve the issue, yesterday. So those of us that pay the bills can work in peace. Thank you kindly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-17T18:08:51+00:00

    I have the same issue, as of yesterday, I am not seeing my emails in my Hotmail account on my Laptop. I am receiving them on my Iphone. How do i fix this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-17T13:46:56+00:00

    Thank you - but I do not have the time to start a full investigation or get a tech team involved. I just want to see my emails!

    The biggest issue is that not all emails have the option to trust the sender. Why is that???

    I get the spam issue and support anything that helps control spam, but if you flag a warning the sender may be unverified, then at LEAST give us the option in all cases to decide if the sender is trustable or not.

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments