Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Same issue. how to turn this warning off please?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to read the emails that are sent to me from genuine companies, but I am unable to view them because of the Unverified Sender block that is now placed on all emails that don't comply to new Microsoft policies.
I get that spam needs controlling - but I also need to see my genuine mails.
I need to know how to turn this block off at individual email level - adding to safe sender list does nothing.
Currently the only way I have to read an email that microsoft blocks is to send it to gmail.
Should not really have to do that!!
Please advise!
Thank you
Lisa
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue. how to turn this warning off please?
Microsoft,
Why can't you just fix things you screw up?
Now I am recieving the unverified sender message on my own verified domain - first time today. SO what has changed??
The email client sending out is Microsoft. Domain is verified and set up correctly in MS Exchange. Yet still is marked as unverified by Microsofts' own rules on it's own exchange server.
How do I get around this one, Microsoft?
Trying really, really hard to follow all the rules yet still being penalised.
Great..
Bottom line, as always, Outlook sucks! Microsoft sucks, forcing their **** on everyone. The amount of SPAM I get in my Outlook inbox is astronomical! In comparison, gmail is paltry, and manageable. We should be able to turn the "unverified feature" off completely or, verify the email address from our inbox. I call BS Microsoft!
I'm going with the option of using another email client.